Friday, March 29, 2013

A Week in Red

You are probably sick of seeing this blazer, but I love it and I can't stop thinking of different ways to style it. I had to wear it one last time this week since I wore red everyday in support of marriage equality (or maybe I'm just making up excuses to wear this blazer again). Of course seeing this photo on Pinterest didn't help, and ultimately caused me to give into my wear-this-red-blazer-with-everything-temptation

P.S. My feet are the exact same color as these nude flats (I swear I'm wearing shoes!). This Florida girl needs to lay on the beach and get a little sun! 










Photo Credit: Alex Heflin

Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) (similar, similar)
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: American Eagle (similar)
Jeans: Forever21 
Shoes: Payless 
Bag: Coach (save, spend

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you restyled the Pinterest photo! The blazer is a great color :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos girlie!! That's a cute blazer!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pinterest-inspiration -- I love how you recreated this. Aren't blazers so perfect? I'm having a little love affair with them, these days.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! I have the same pin and my eyes are always drawn to it for inspiration!

    xx
    Meg
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way you restyled the look.
    you look AWESOME girl :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete