Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bodycon Dress

I'm not going to lie--I bought this dress for the sole purpose of wearing it with this kimono jacket. The idea to put this outfit together popped into my head one day but there was a problem, I didn't own a bodycon dress. This is for good reason, I'm not a huge fan of the whole bodycon dress fad. A short, skin tight, unforgiving dress?-- No thanks. But pair it with a kimono, or boyfriend blazer and I love this LBD, I also think it would be adorable in the winter with an over sized sweater and some booties. So if you're like me, afraid to wear a bodycon dress, just be creative and wear it with pieces that make you feel comfortable. 

*Don't forget to enter my Friday Link Up, it ends tonight! *



 




Photo Credit: Kimberly Saracino 

Kimono: Zara (similar, similar, similar)
Dress: Brandy Melville 
Necklace: Henri Bendel
Shoes: Target

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! The kimono does give a different vibe to the dress (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right, this LBD looks amazing with a kimono! Love it :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono is so perfect! Such a great look!
    xx
    http://thescreensiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this kimono! The colors are perfect and they really spice up a simple LBD! You look so pretty in these pictures! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see wearing that simple dress a hundred different ways, maybe I need one in my life ;)

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!! I think this jacket is perfect over it. I would have never thought of that.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. The LBD fits the printed kimono! Suits you well hon! Let me know if you want to follow each other! :)

    www.lalalapatricia.info

    ReplyDelete