Thursday, May 23, 2013

Love at First Sight

I love these pants. They were actually the first pair of printed denim I fell in love with. Before I found them I was very skeptical of the new trend. But I had to have them. 

Unfortunately I purchased them while I was really into taking spin classes. As a result my legs were about a size smaller than they are right now. I have officially fallen out of my work out routine and by officially I mean I haven't worked out regularly since, I don't know... October? Yeah way too long. Luckily with some breath holding and butt wiggling I was able to get them on. Pair with a baggy shirt and viola they fit. Now maybe I should see about getting myself back into the gym-- maybe. 






Photo credit: Alex Heflin

Shirt: Target (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle 
Shoes: Antonio Melani (Dillard's)


**Don't forget to enter my Friday Link Up, it ends tonight.** 



20 comments:

  1. Love that you paired them with a nice simple shirt! I think printed pants can look great when people don't go overboard with everything else. These look great on you though! I totally feel you about the exercising, I haven't seem to be able to keep a steady routine in so long!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pants, expecially with the chambray! I love my floral denim but I wish they were more colorful as opposed to looking like jeans so I could pair chambray with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute! They are the perfect neutral shoe for just about any outfit. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pannnnnts. I really want to pull off my patterned pants, because I love them. Maybe I'll take the plunge. Also loving the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've dropped off the workout wagon this week. It's bad. You look so cute. I love these jeans and those sandals!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the printed pants with the chambray shirt! I have the opposite problem...my pants are always too baggy. They look like they fit you perfectly!
    ~Jessica
    $20 Target Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how these jeans are printed without being over the top! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is love at first sight! The pants are just adorable, I love them.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are love at first sight for me too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling pants! I love floral denim for this season.. and every season!
    xo
    Blush and Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGGG I need those shoes! They are great for summer. You can wear them with everything.

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those floral skinnies and great shoes!
    Xx
    SJ- www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything about this outfit is perfect! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, I love printed denim, and these are one of the better pairs I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your floral pants! It fits well in my opinion so you can maybe skip the gym. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the floral pants! the black and cream is amazing! so darling!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these pants!!!And the RM burgundy bag goes so perfectly with it!!!

    ReplyDelete