Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Link Up


TGIF! Is everyone else as excited about Friday as I am? Thank you to everyone who linked up, make sure you enter a post again for next week's link up! 

Every Friday I host a link up here on Simple Easy Style.  Then I choose my favorite submissions for that week to be featured here the following Friday. If your post is chosen I will let you know the Thursday night before, so  you can post it on your blog if you would like. 

If you're new to link ups it's easy:
  • Make sure you're a Simple Easy Style follower.
  • Choose your post, it can be anything style related (fashion, beauty, home decor, DIY). 
  • Link your post back to Simple Easy Style.
  • Link up your blog post by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. 











4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me! I have linked up in today's post :). Have a good weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Linked up again this week :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post.

    Check out my blog

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I really love this blog so much.. maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete