Thursday, October 10, 2013

Aztec Jacket

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately, I'm not sure why but it feels like I don't have any free time anymore! I promise to start a semi-regular blogging schedule again. The weather finally started to cool down ever so slightly here in Florida-- and by slightly I mean I need a cardigan when I leave for work in the morning but by noon it's 90 degrees. But hey I'll take cardigan weather in the morning, it's a start!

I ordered this aztec printed jacket from Nasty Gal a couple of months ago and it has been hanging in my closet, patiently waiting to be worn. It was just cloudy and cool enough to wear this weekend. I'm in love with it, this will definitely be a wardrobe staple of mine until spring.





 


Jacket: Nasty Gal (save, spend, splurge)
Sandals: Steve Madden 

6 comments:

  1. Very envious of that Mini Mac! It's on my wish list. Currently saving up for either that bag or a Marc Jacobs watch! Too hard to pick which one I really want :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket and what an adorable dress - love how flowy it is!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute jacket! Love it with the dress! And your mini mac is fab. Love RB!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with Brandy Melville! LOVE how you do it here <3 <3 <3
    Closet Checklist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome jacket! Love the colour on your bag too :)
    A Splash Of Tan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is adorable! Definitely a great accessory to give some edge to your LBD :)

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete