Monday, October 14, 2013

Wild Rebel

I totally feel like a "wild rebel" in this outfit. I went shopping with my mom last weekend and since Express is having a huge sale we decided to stop in. This skirt was the first thing that caught my eye, I have a brighter colored version (here, here) that I absolutely love. I decided I must have this dark colored one for fall/winter-- and my mom was nice enough to buy it for me. I'm never too old to let my mom spoil me :). 





Jacket: American Eagle (similar
Shirt: Express (similar, similar)
Skirt: Express 
Bag: Steve Madden 
Bracelet: Shop Lately c/o 
Sandals: Steve Madden 

2 comments:

  1. Can't pass up a good express sale OR a shopping trip by mom!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that your mom bought the skirt for you. It's cute and I really like the Wild Rebel tee. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete