Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! For today's outfit I decided I wanted to wear something fun and girly. I love graphic sweaters right now and I found this one at Old Navy a couple of weeks ago. I immediately thought it would be perfect to wear today. 






Shirt: Old Navy 
Sweater: Old Navy 
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Madden Girl  
Bag: Coach 

I also found a neat trick on Pinterest for layering shirts. I love the look of layering a shirt underneath a sweater but it sometimes it can look a little messy. Well I came across this post on Pinterest the other day and thought it was very clever. First you put on your shirt, then put a tight tank over it to smooth it out, finally put your sweater on and voila no messy bumps, buttons, or wrinkles!





No comments:

Post a Comment