Monday, September 9, 2013

Still Summer

Forget everything I've said recently about wearing muted tones for fall. It's technically not fall yet and it sure doesn't feel like the weather is going to cool down anytime soon. I've decided to take these last few weeks of summer and wear all the brightly colored outfits I haven't worn yet this season. One piece I absolutely love is this sequined mini skirt which I haven't worn that much this summer. Second thought-- I just thought of a cute way to style this skirt for the winter time. And cue the fall excitement again. 




Jacket: American Eagle (similar)
Shirt: American Eagle (similar, similar)
Skirt: Dillard's (similar)
Bag: Tory Burch (similar)
Sandals: Steve Madden 


7 comments:

  1. That is a cute sequin skirt. I like the colors. Wonder what your fall/winter style with this skirt will look like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sequined mini and this is such a great outfit overall! I can't wait to see how you style the mini for winter now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute outfit! It would look great with tights for fall, too! While fall is my favorite season I am holding onto Summer for as long as possible because I know that it will be freezing and snowing here soon!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous outfit! I love how you dressed down the sequin skirt!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is cute. Personally, I plan on wearing bright colors all winter long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous skirt and sandals!

    ReplyDelete