Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cozy and Comfortable

I hate Monday mornings, they make me wish I could stay in bed and wear P.J's all day. I woke up today and decided that if I couldn't stay in bed all day at least I could feel like I'm wearing comfy P.J's. I opted for a loose fitting long sleeve t-shirt and leggings. Since it was cold this morning I also threw on a cute scarf, cozy sweater and some booties to keep warm. While I love getting dressed up, I do feel lucky to work in a very casual office. On days like this I would not feel like wearing a suit and heels. 






T-shirt: Forever21
Scarf: H&M 
Leggings: Cotton On 
Booties: Steve Madden 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sweater: Target

Since it was cold this morning I also threw on this sweater from Target. This is my go-to sweater, it goes with almost anything and I love the shape of it because it is figure flattering. I feel comfy not frumpy whenever I wear it.





No comments:

Post a Comment