Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Date Night

My boyfriend and I live in different cities so we only get to see each other on weekends. Since Valentine's day fell on Thursday this year we decided that we would celebrate on Saturday. It's going to be quite chilly tonight so thick tights are a good option underneath all of my outfit choices. I can never choose what I want to wear when I go out somewhere so I narrowed it down to three different outfit choices and I took pictures to decide. 

The first outfit is a dress I found at Francesca's years ago, and I still have not worn it. I love this dress but I can never seem to find the right occasion to wear it. I didn't end up choosing it for my date night because it just didn't feel like a Valentine's day dress to me. 



Dress: Francesca's 
Tights: Target
Pumps: Steve Madden 

My second outfit is another dress from Francesca's. It's covered in champagne colored lace so it felt a little more romantic and Valentine's date appropriate. I love it with this necklace that I also found at Francesca's. I went in to search for a necklace with all black beading. I couldn't find one but I did find this one instead and I absolutely love it.  



Dress: Francesca's 
Necklace: Francesca's 
Tights: Target 
Pumps: Steve Madden 

My third outfit choice is the one I actually ended up wearing. It was Valentine's day, of course I wanted to wear something red! Also the necklace that I am in love with looked better against the red top. I ordered this peplum lace top from Banana Republic a while ago and I have not worn it yet so this was the perfect occasion to bust it out. 


Apparently I like to dance and make duck faces while taking outfit photos: 


Shirt: Banana Republic 
Necklace: Francesca's 
Skirt: White House Black Market 
Tights: Target 
Pumps: Steve Madden 

Here is a close up and better shot of the necklace... seriously though I LOVE it. You will most likely be seeing this necklace with just about every outfit. You can also see the lace detail of the shirt better: 





No comments:

Post a Comment