Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mint Green

Today's outfit is brought to you by another photo I found on Pinterest. I saw this photo a while ago and ever since I have been lusting over mint green tops. Well, the other day I walked into GAP and there it was, but it wasn't on sale (I usually try and purchase things on sale or with a coupon). I thought I should try it on anyways, and I fell in love. It's so soft, nice and light, well needless to say I splurged and purchased it!

I also found this coral bubble necklace the same day. I thought the color would add a nice pop of color to the outfit.

Pinterest inspiration:


My outfit:









Shirt: GAP 
Sweater: American Eagle 
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Micheal Kors
Necklace: Charlotte Russe 
Bag: Francesca's 

2 comments:

  1. Love the coral against mint!
    Happy my outfit was able to provide some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I saw this photo ages ago on Pinterest and I didn't know it was from your blog until I started following you! I love your blog, I read it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete