Monday, March 18, 2013

Red Blazer

I have great news... I finally found a blazer that I love! I've tried on countless blazers and I can never find one that fits just right. Too long, too short, too tight, too big, I've never been able to find a blazer that I 100% loved. A couple of weeks ago I was shopping in Khol's and I was looking at the 'Lauren Conrad' collection (which I'm obsessed with). I saw these blazers, they looked nice and felt great so I decided to give them a go. I tried one on and fell in love. They fit me just right, they're snug and cinch at the waist so I don't get that ill fitting, boxy blazer look, which tends to be my issue. But most blazers that fit me well are too tight through the arms so I can't move, but this one has a slight bit of stretch to it. I bought the black and red, I see online they also have a white one available, I think I need to snatch that one up as well.  






Shirt: Target  (similar, similar)
Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) 
Jeans: Dillard's (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Francesca's (save, spend, splurge)
Shoes: Tory Burch (save, spend, splurge)


11 comments:

  1. Love these colors together, and those pants are SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome blazer! I have the same one from LC in a dusty rose color, but I LOVE the bold red! And your pants are too cute!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am in love with this outfit. Colours and polka dots and chambray..what more could you ask for?!? Love those trousers, man I just love everything girl! Thanks for the inspiration xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blazer with your polka dot pants. Such a pretty look hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gorgeous outfit! I love your red cardigan paired with your mint bag, super fabulous!!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove your outfit! From the bright blazer down to the dotted pants!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the best! I found my perfect blazer last year and I still want to wear it with everything. Love the color and very cute outfit! The pants I love!!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this blazer in grey and I love it as well!! Looks great on you!

    balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may not have the green bag (which I adore) But I am stealing this look! LOVE!


    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete