Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Polka Dot Dress

 My necklaces from Jeweliq.com came in and I'm so excited to wear them! All three are so pretty and they're great quality too.  I think this one is my favorite, I've already thought of a zillion different outfits I'm going to wear it with.  When I planned this outfit in my head I really liked it,  for some reason in these pictures I'm not crazy about it, but I like it enough to share. How would you style this dress differently?







Dress: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar)
Tights: Cotton On 
Booties: Forever21 
Belt: Forever21 (similar, similar)
Necklace: Jeweliq.com (similar, similar)

7 comments:

  1. I love it! How cute!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that polka dot dress, especially paired with those burgundy tights.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee this! Such a fan of anything with polka dots, and you styled it adorably!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That polka dot dress is SO cute! Love it with the ankle boots :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete