Friday, March 15, 2013

Style Inspiration

 I have had so much fun blogging these past couple of months, It's definitely a great creative outlet. I have the ability to create looks and share them with you, which I love doing. The other half of the 'blogosphere' I love is reading all the other blogs and gaining new style inspirations. Everyday I find a new blog and fall in love with a new style. 

Last month, as I was perusing new blogs I came across Annie from, The Other Side of Grey. She instantly became one of my favorite bloggers and I look forward to reading her posts everyday. When I saw this outfit I knew I wanted to recreate it with this blouse that has been sitting in my closet for about a year now. I've seriously only worn it once.. I think? Anyhow, When I saw Annie wear this I gasped because I loved her look so much. Go check out her blog because I'm sure you will love everything... I know I do! 

Seriously though, how cute is she? Check out her post!



My outfit:








Shirt: Loft (similar, similar)
Leggings: Cotton On 
Shoes: Target 
Necklaces: Jeweliq.com and Forever21 (similar, similar)

2 comments:

  1. I love Annie's blog, and I love how you recreated this look -- those boots are great.
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your re-creation - so cute! I think I like your ankle boots better :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete