Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Best LBD Ever

This really is the best LBD ever. I bought it years ago and I've probably worn it a gazillion times. I can dress it down with flats, style it professionally with a blazer or formally for special occasions. I don't own a whole ton of professional clothing so when I was getting ready early one morning (too early for my brain to function) I grabbed this dress. Throw on a blazer and heels and you would never know that I was half asleep-- thank goodness for Starbucks! 





Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's) (similar)
Dress: Banana Republic (similar, similar, similar)
Necklace: Jeweliq.com (similar)
Shoes: Antonio Melani (Dillard's)


7 comments:

  1. That LBD is perfect on you...love the blazer with it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! You did well with being half asleep. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also super flattering on you too! Love your necklace as well :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are great! I want a pair (: love your blog cant wait to see more

    xx

    www.withacitydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a good LBD! Love how you styled this one with the red blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute LBD! I love how that its so versatile :) I love that you gave it color!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous Christina!! Love the jacket and the dress together..

    ReplyDelete