Thursday, September 5, 2013

Office Attire

I'm sorry I've been absent from blogging recently, but I have some good news. I started a new job this week; I'm so excited to start this new adventure! The first week of a new job is always stressful and a little hectic, plus I'm still working at my other job as well which makes my spare time super limited. Hence the lack of time to blog.

I did however have time to snap some photos of the outfit I wore for my first day. I'm not going to lie, I generally hate office attire. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of cute options out there. But I hate the mundane black and grey suits, plus it's difficult to find things that fit well and are figure flattering. I found this pencil skirt at Target a couple of weeks ago, it fits great and feels well-made. I couldn't pass up the fun leopard print, it's a great piece to add to an otherwise boring office outfit.

What are your thoughts on office attire, do you love it or hate it? 





Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad (similar
Shirt: Dillard's (similar)
Skirt: Target 
(I bought the leopard print in store, but it's not available online. Here are other colors.)
Shoes: Antonio Melani (Dillard's) (similar, more office appropriate

9 comments:

  1. I really like this look! I love blazers, so I guess I like some elements of office style! Thanks for sharing.

    Joliene
    Young SF Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit for work! And I bet the skirt transitions well into evening!

    http://www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at this skirt last night! Love the way it looks!

    noaccountingforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! I love this outfit! That skirt is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the leopard pencil skirt!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new job! I think this is the perfect work outfit, looking forward to how you will mix it up for the office.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the new job! You have wonderful taste, because I just bought this skirt too!! Yay us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that leopard skirt! Loft has leopard pencil skirts this season too.. I definitely need to pick one up!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete