Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oldie but Goodie

This outfit is definitely an oldie but a goodie. I've had this skirt and top since college and I vividly remember having this outfit on non-stop repeat for about three months straight. I rediscovered how much I loved it while looking through old pictures recently and I decided to add the denim vest on top. Now I love it even more. 





Vest: Forever21(similar, similar)
Tank: Urban Outfitters (similar, similar)
Skirt: Zara (similar. similar
Sandals: Aldo (similar, similar)

5 comments:

  1. Cute button details on the skirt. Looks good with the denim vest. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Loving your vest and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the way the buttons are on the skirt, and the vest looks fabulous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red and denim, who doesn't right?
    Nice to meet you!
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete