Monday, September 16, 2013

White After Labor Day?

I'm so happy that I decided to order this skort. I've worn it a ton already and I'm always thinking of a million different ways to style it. I already have a list of outfits planned for the cooler weather-- if it ever decides to get here. I'm thinking about ordering it in the white as well. I know, I know it's after labor day, but it's okay I'm a huge proponent for breaking the rules and wearing white in winter. 




 Shirt: Forever21 (similar, similar, similar)
Skort: Sheinside.com 
Necklace: Jeweliq.com (similar)
Bag: Steve Madden 
Sandals: Steve Madden 

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I have been thinking about ordering a skort, but have yet to pull the trigger. You look adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter white! Since fashion changes so rapidly over the generations, a new generation deems white after labor day not a rule anymore! You should totally go for it! I have a white bodycon dress that I order from F21 that I'm planning for Christmas. You could do so much with a white skirt! Love it :)

    Erin Leigh
    alovelylyfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you ordered yours and I have not ordered mine :( I need a pair asap. I love how you styled yours.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. El look completo mola. gracias por pasar en mi blog.

    Tuve que volver y seguirte :)

    Haz le mismo cuando puedas

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and again I LOVE those sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so pretty - love the gold on your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look,like the sandals :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combination! Even though the colors are both solid, the ruffle on the top and the shapely skort keep it interesting.

    Pictionary Girl
    www.pictionarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete