Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Link Up

TGIF! Is everyone else as excited about Friday as I am? Thank you to everyone who linked up, make sure you enter a post again for next week's link up! 

Every Friday I host a link up here on Simple Easy Style.  Then I choose my favorite submissions for that week to be featured here the following Friday. If your post is chosen I will let you know the Thursday night before, so  you can post it on your blog if you would like. 

If you're new to link ups it's easy:
  • Make sure you're a Simple Easy Style follower.
  • Choose your post, it can be anything style related (fashion, beauty, home decor, DIY). 
  • Link your post back to Simple Easy Style.
  • Link up your blog post by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. 










 



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Christina! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Christina! Joined in the link up again this week :)

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring me! Excited to link up again this week! have a wonderful weekend!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad Friday is here, it has been a long week. I will be checking out these bloggers, since they are new to me!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. some cute outfits right there. love them xxx

    i hope we are following each other already on blogger ?

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring me! I will add a link back to this on my September Favorites post!

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    www.amemoryofus.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete