Thursday, September 19, 2013

Floral Skirt

I love mixing old pieces with newer ones, it makes an old item feel new again. This skirt is another thing that has been in my closet for years. I haven't worn it in a long while and I thought it was perfect for a Sunday spent running errands with the boyfriend. 

Another thing I love, this bag. You guys are probably sick of seeing it but I love how it looks a little edgy. Most of my clothing is subdued or feminine but I can carry this bag with any look and it adds a little bit of edge. 



 


Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21(similar, similar, splurge)
Bag: Steve Madden 
Sandals: Steve Madden 

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! You're so pretty too :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/pastel-roses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit - love the floral skirt and chambray shirt together! And yes, I've been lusting over your bag since you first featured it on your blog.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit - love the floral skirt and chambray shirt together! And yes, I've been lusting over your bag since you first featured it on your blog.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful floral skirt! I love how you wore it with the chambray shirt.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag! Now obsessed with your blog (:

    Xx

    www.withacitydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny, I totally mentioned a similar thought today on my post too! Remixing older pieces is such a great way to make them feel new again! Cute outfit!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That floral skirt!!! Oh my goodness! This is a staple!! Love it with the chambray!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way about mixing old with new. It gives so many things in your closet a new life! You look adorable! Love the floral skirt.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt! Such a great look.

    xx
    youngmildandfree.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great bag!

    btw, I have a nice giveaway on my blog. You can win 100 $ to spend on sheinside.com. You can find all the details HERE. The contest ends on September, 22, I would be so happy if you joined!

    ReplyDelete