Monday, September 30, 2013

September Favorites

I can't believe how quickly September went by, it's okay though because I love the month of October. It feels like it is now officially fall, of course not weather wise (it's still in the 90's here). But October means decorating for Halloween and all things pumpkin flavored! 

I have a busy month ahead, I will be packing up and moving out of my apartment. Then in the last week of October, my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our anniversary with a trip to Boston. This will make three trips there in just one year-- a little crazy! I'm looking forward to a little vacation and actual fall weather.








If you didn't see my post from last week make sure to shop my closet on Poshmark. I added a few more things over the weekend. Make sure to check back next week I'm sure I will continue adding more as I pack! 



No comments:

Post a Comment