Thursday, September 26, 2013

Poshmark

I came across Poshmark months ago, I created an account but never really used it. After recently cleaning out my closet I thought this would be a great time to start using my Poshmark account. I'm not sure why I didn't start using this site earlier. It's sort of like Pinterest meets a thrift store treasure hunt. The site looks similar to Pinterest only you can purchase everything!

 If you want to start using Poshmark or you already have an account, make sure you follow me by clicking the link below: 


Here's how Poshmark works, first sign up and create your account. If you want to sell items, take photos and upload them to your profile. Not ready to sell? No worries you can still browse. If you see something  that catches your eye you can share it with your followers, like it, or go ahead and purchase it. There are so many great deals on Poshmark, it's like an online treasure hunt. 


Make sure you check out my Poshmark profile here, below are some of the pieces I'm selling right now!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is a very bad site for me. I thank you, however, my wallet does not! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!I love Poshmark. You are doing just fine! I just want to share how selling on Poshmark became easy for me. Before I was having a hard time making my listings more visible and reaching more people. One of my friends, recommended that I should try hiring a VA so my time will be free up so I could have more time to source. So I did what I did and now finally, I achieved the desired results that I wanted.

    Anyway, I could go on and on lol, I'd rather you check out our website: https://poshmarksharer.com and let me know what you think Thanks!



    ReplyDelete