Wednesday, April 17, 2013

All Forever21

I noticed as I was taking these pictures that everything I'm wearing in this look is from Forever21, with exception of the shoes and bag. I have recently grown to love Forever21 again. It was my absolute favorite store when I was younger, then I went through a phase where I couldn't really find anything there anymore. In the last six months or so, this store has really had some great stuff. I can always pick out at least a handful of items when I walk in and my online wishlist always has a ton of stuff on it. It also doesn't hurt that the prices are extremely budget friendly. Sounds like a win-win to me. 





Vest: Forever21 
Tank Top: Forever21(similar)
Skirt: Forever21(similar, similar
Necklace: Forever21(similar, similar)
Shoes: Target


4 comments:

  1. This outfit is fabulous!!!
    xx Annette www.iheartvintagecouture.com
    $100 Lulu*s Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! The skirt is fabulous :)
    xox

    By the way, I'm now following you! :)

    rachelsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been the same way lately with H&M - it's like I somehow managed to find all the pieces there that work most seamlessly and best together! Absolutely love that skirt on you. Great styling!

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes are great, look way more expensive than Target! Gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete