Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mixing Bright Colors

I'm definitely starting to warm up to the mixing-bright-colors-trend that's so popular this spring. I'm not sure if I'm ready to don this look from head to toe yet, I think the key for me is keeping some of the pieces neutral. The shoes are a neutral tan color, and the shirt while it has a fun pattern is navy, which is a subdued color. At first I wasn't sure about this trend because all of the bright colors looked really young to me, (like children's clothing). But now I think it's really cheerful and fun, how could you be in a bad mood wearing all of these bright colors?





Shirt: Target
Jeans: Express (save, spend, splurge)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (similar
Bag: Target
Shoes: Franco Sarto (DSW) (similar)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty preppy look! Love the colors and freshness of it :)
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love those pants!
    xox


    rachelsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, so bright and cute. I am still loving bubble necklaces this is a great one.

    Amber
    Enter the Friday Link Up!

    FACE IT Catalog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright outfit! So cute!
    xoxo Bethany

    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete