Monday, April 15, 2013

An Old Favorite

Don't you just love those items of clothing you never get tired of? This dress is one of those for me, I've had it forever and I look forward to wearing it every spring and summer. It's soft and comfortable, something that I can just throw on and look cute with minimal effort. 

It also helps that it was a gift from my very sweet boyfriend. For my birthday a few years ago he went into my favorite store at the time, all by himself and picked out two dresses. One was more formal and this one is more casual. Then he surprised me with dinner plans at my favorite restaurant. Of course, I wore the formal dress that he had bought for me. It was one of my favorite gifts, I had always secretly hoped that a boy would buy me a dress to wear out on a date. 






Photo Credit: Alex Heflin

Dress: Francesca's (save, spend, splurge)
Vest: Forever21 
Belt: Forever21(similar)
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos…!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! You always have the cutest dresses, I love them all!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dress like that - one I never seem to get tired of. I've had it since high school, I think, and now I'm out of college and STILL love it just as much. That length and color are beautiful on you! :)

    I just launched a blog redesign! Check it out! 2ndhand Knowledge: A Style Blog

    ReplyDelete