Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Link Up

 Thank you to everyone who entered the first Friday Link Up last week, there were some really great entries!

Every Friday I host a link up here on Simple Easy Style.  Then I choose my favorite submissions for that week to be featured here the following Friday. If your post is chosen I will let you know the Thursday night before, so that you can feature it on your blog if you would like. 

If your new to link ups it's easy:
  • Make sure you're a Simple Easy Style follower
  • Choose your post, it can be anything style related (fashion, beauty, home decor, DIY) 
  • Link your post back to Simple Easy Style
  • Link up your blog post by clicking the link below
Check out all of the great submissions:


Meaghan gives an awesome review on NYX lip glosses on, Meaghan, Makeup & More



Chelsea looks pretty in spring time pastels on, Classic Chic & Chardonnay



Marsa has the best style, check out her adorable look on, The DayLee Journal



Kristina rocks her very cute and favorite skirt on, Kristina Does the Internets.



Darcey shows off her casual and super cute outfit on, Corporate Girl Style. 


9 comments:

  1. Yayy, I'm so excited that you picked me for your first link up!! Seriously made my day to get the email. I featured it back on my blog today if you want to check it out :). Also, I'm so happy you commented yesterday... stalked your blog last night and it's adorable! Can't wait to follow along :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me!! I linked back to you. Loving this linkup!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love finding out about new bloggers.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these outfits and links!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and fashion.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Barbie Girl'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Darcey's look, so pretty!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics !!:)




    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog, and I'm so glad you told me about your linkup! I'm so glad that I'm able to join! Love your blog, and I'll definitely be coming back.

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete