Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kimono

I saw this gorgeous kimono jacket on the Zara website a couple of months ago and immediately fell in love. Once I received it I was a little unsure of how I wanted to style it, so I hung it up in my closet and waited for some inspiration. While looking through Pinterest I came across a photo with a similar kimono and I thought the outfit was perfection. The Pin led me to Alexandra's blog, Lovely Pepa. If you haven't already seen her blog I highly suggest taking a look. I love her effortless style and she's adorable! 

Inspiration:


My Outfit:





Kimono: Zara (similar, similar)
Tank: Forever21(similar
Shorts: American Eagle (similar)
Necklace: Forever21 (similar, similar)
Clutch: Poppie Jones (DSW)
Shoes: Target (similar, similar)

10 comments:

  1. very nice outfit
    great kimono
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you re-created this look - that kimono is so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estas divina, me encanta tu kimono!!
    Si te apetece podemos hacernos seguidoras en GFC..
    Besos desde Valencia.
    L&K Moda y Tendencias
    Http://louloukan.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes! That kimono is wonderful. xx. Mckenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love this look. The jacket is really cool.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your style! So glad to have found your blog!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super laid back chic outfit,love that kimono,so stylish!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram,twitter and Bloglovin and like my Facebook page too,leave a comment and i'll surely follow back!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!I would kill for that winner!

    ReplyDelete