Thursday, April 18, 2013

Friday Link Up

I have been following Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins for a while now, her blog and style are adorable. She hosts a blog link up every week and I finally figured out how to link up to her blog, it's super easy. I decided to give it a try and host one on my blog as well. 

Every Friday I will host a link up here on Simple Easy Style.  I will then choose my favorite submissions for that week to be featured on my blog the following Friday. If your post is chosen I will let you know the Thursday night before, so that you can feature it on your blog if you would like. 

If your new to link ups it's easy:
  • Make sure you're a Simple Easy Style follower
  • Choose your post, it can be anything style related (fashion, beauty, home decor, DIY) 
  • Link your post back to Simple Easy Style
  • Link up your blog post by clicking the link below

Since this is my first time hosting a link up I did not have any submissions last week. I will share some of my favorite blogs that I already follow! 

















7 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my blog, it means a lot :) I also love your blog and I follow as well, I should try this link Friday thing haha. Now I have to check out these other lovely ladies, besides the other side of grey because I already follow her haha

    Xoxo
    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i linked up! but for some reason the links aren't showing :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( I have never done a link up before, and when I set it up I was supposed to check a little box so that the links would show up. Now that the link up is already up I can't edit it. What I will do is feature all of the blogs that link up in next weeks post! Come back next week and link up again and I will have it working correctly, I'm so sorry! :(

      Delete
  3. What lovely style inspiration. Thank you so much for including me! :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely style inspiration :)

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including Bright and Sassy! I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much for the shout out :) You picked some great blogs and fabulous ladies!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete