Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Born to be Wild

I debated on whether or not to post this outfit, I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea. I love TJ Max for just about everything except, clothing. As for the shoes, bags and home decor-- amazing! But I only find clothing I like on occasion. Well I ran in there to grab some household items a few weeks ago and I saw this dress. I felt as though it was calling out to me and I could not leave the store without it. I know that some people love leopard print and some people hate it. I err on the side of love-- can you tell? 






Dress: TJ Max (save, splurge)
Shoes: Steve Madden (save, spend)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (save, spend, splurge)

7 comments:

  1. This is SO SO CHIC! I love that dress and the booties just made it extra edgy and cool, LOVE!

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty love that!!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the leopard! And that RM bag is so perfect with it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. animal print will never out of fashion,and i love Shirt-dress,and the fabric is very important

    can we follow each other,let me know,thank you

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the caption of your post, it goes well with this outfit! That dress is beautiful and I love how you paired it with those burgundy shoes.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really LOVE the leopard dress - I, too, err on the side of love!

    Xo,
    MacKenzie
    http://simpleclassychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull this off well! I'm a little jelly ;)
    Meg
    msmayg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete