Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Perfect Spring Dress

I ordered this maxi dress from American Eagle a couple of weeks ago. It was kind of a last minute thought-- more like fate. I only needed $20 more for free shipping so I quickly browsed the clearance section and saw this dress calling my name. It was the right price and the last one was in my size. Ironically out of all the things I ordered this last minute decision is my favorite piece. I'm ridiculously obsessed with maxi dresses and I am in love with the print and flow-y fabric of this dress. It's the perfect dress to wear through the warmer months.  







Photo Credit: Alex Heflin

Dress: American Eagle (similar, similar, similar)
Necklace: Forever21(similarsimilar)
Belt: Forever21 (similar)
Shoes: Target (similar, similar, similar)

8 comments:

  1. Maxi dresses are my favorite!! I just got a coupon in the mail for AE - I'm probably going to go there later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the definition of the perfect spring dress, gorgeous color and pattern and flowy! I love how it look on you, maybe it will be too long for me haha

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's way too long on my lol, I had to wear my tallest wedges with it!

      Delete
  3. This is the perfect spring dress! And I absolutely love it, especially with those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really like your dress, it's so pretty! I definitely need a new maxi dress for this summer :)

    www.modegaarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is SO pretty, and I love it with the wedges!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm....I am OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED with that dress!! Words cannot even explain how much I love it!!! So cute! The combo with the wedges is perfect.
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete