Friday, April 12, 2013

Loving Bralettes


Today's post is a little more intimate, there's this little trend I've been in love with lately, bralettes. I haven't shared this with you guys, I worked for Victoria's Secret for about 4 years. It was one of the best jobs I've ever had. Not only was the company great to work for but I figured out the mystery that stumps so many women, how to find a bra that fits you correctly. Alas, even with the most perfect fitting and comfortable bra, I still hate wearing them-- especially here in the Florida heat, it's just awful. 

Lately I've been wearing these little bralettes whenever I get the chance. They go perfectly underneath those flowy and sheer tops that are so trendy right now (which I also love). And they give me an excuse to go sans bra! They come in a ton of different colors and styles. My favorites have been from Brandy Melville and Urban OutfittersVS PINK  also has cute ones. Have any of you ladies decided to trade in your regular bras for a bralette this summer? 







Photo Credit: Alex Heflin

Shirt: Michael Kors 
Bralette: Brandy Melville (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: Forever21(similar)
Necklace: Francesca's 
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the idea of wearing bralettes, but as a girl with a C cup it wouldn't translate well into real life unfortunately. But they look great on you! Love the tribal print!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,

    I wear a C-cup too, you can definitely still wear one! You just have to find one that gives a little more support. The ones from Urban Outfitters have thicker straps to support a little better. I also sometimes wear the bralette over my bra if I'm wearing a sheer top but still need a bra. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this outfit is very beautiful! I love it especially the shoes, the handbag and the top! You look stunning.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love your bag too!

    patternedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete