Monday, April 22, 2013

Lunch Date

 I had a pretty low-key and relaxing weekend which is always nice. After being lazy bums pretty much all weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to have a lunch date on Sunday afternoon, this is what I threw on. I ordered the crochet vest from Forever21 months ago and I had not worn it yet. It adds a little something extra to a casual outfit. I like buying pieces like this, especially for summer. I can just throw it on over anything. 





Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Vest: Forever21 (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle 
Necklace: Forever21 (similar, similar)
Shoes: Target 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that crochet vest is too cute! Love how you dressed up that comfy piece, think I need one of those now!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Minkoff! I got an almond brown one recently but that burnished, reddish brown is amazing. Great casual chic look!

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete