Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Put Some New Shoes On

 You know that one song that goes-- 'Hey I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right'? Well it's true, nothing puts a spring in my step more than a pair of new heels. I went shopping with my mom and sister this weekend and my mom was kind enough to treat me to a new pair of shoes. She actually saw them first and tried them on. I loved them so much that I had to have them as well, I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree. 







Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Forever21 (similar)
Necklace: Forever21 
Bag: Coach (save, spend)


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love the shoes and bag!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New heels are the best - and those are fabulous! Love that blouse on you too...so pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top and the color of it! Your shoes are stunning, I love them!!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! I love this color on you and those sandals are perfect.

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! And that top is irresistible. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is perfection on you. You look amazing. Lovely post, hun. If you get a minute, I'd love if you could swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour! And I love that the shoes are two-tone so they will go with everything!
    Love,
    Morgme
    lovemogme.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is a lovely colour! Cute outfit!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your necklace and outfit!!! So cute! Just found your blog, want to follow each other???

    Also, I'm having a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette, if you have time you should check it out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete