Thursday, April 25, 2013

Boots in April

 Boots.. in April?-- In Florida?-- Madness! That's exactly what I was thinking a few days ago when temperatures suddenly took a plunge. It was a nice little break from the sweltering heat and I was able to wear boots one last time.  My styling mind is already in summer-mode so when I had to choose a warmer outfit, I felt stumped. I immediately reached for basic hues because, you can't go wrong. I'm not going to lie, this look is one of my all-time favorites. I'm glad the weather cooled down so I was able to discover it. 




 


Shirt: American Eagle 
Jacket: Old Navy 
Jeans: American Eagle 
Necklace: Forever21 
Bag: Francesca's (save, splurge)
Boots: Michael Kors 

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear :)!
    Love your look and your blog is really amazing...would you like to follow each other?

    Kisses,
    Tixa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I love this outfit, I can't believe we are still wearing boots on April! Your boots are super cute.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving those boots girl!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots, great bag, great outfit! Love the post :)
    xoxo

    rachelsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg boots in April!? That is beyond bizarre! Super cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! even if it means it's still cold, one last chance to wear there right?

    xo, Emily
    Blue Dog Belle

    ReplyDelete